Jul 17, 2007

My feet ache!

We spent much of today at West Edmonton Mall....I find that place exhausting!! Susie had a ride on Swing of the Century and Abigail had a go on a kiddy version of Tower of Terror - her face was a picture!!!

We took Olly to see the dragon at Silver City....we saw the Sea Lion.....saw the new roller coaster...we didn't do much at Galaxyland because we will be back there in a couple of weeks with Lauries friends and will have all day passes then....I think I may take Susie to the Waterpark that day for a swim.....

Oliver liked the Hemp stores and the British Import Store.....I bought some aniseed balls and readybrek for Lloyd and I bought myself a bag of Dolly Mixtures.....

Oh and I got myself some knickers (panties lol) in La Senza in their sale.....I love their undies...

I loved shopping at Florida Mall.......that is such a lovely place to shop...but WEM is a nightmare to me.....hundreds of crappy stores really.....not many decent ones at all......but its one of those places you HAVE to take visitors to Edmonton...hence the fact we went there today!
Related Posts with Thumbnails