Aug 26, 2007

My first run!

www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/personal_page.asp?track=2190686


GULP!!!! I've done it now!!!! Too late to back down!!! I've signed up for my first 5k run! Through the streets of Edmonton....to raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. A wonderful cause...and a wonderful reason to put my nerves to one side and just DO it!!!!

Laurence and Chris are going to run with me - I have yet to fill in their forms though...but if you would like to sponsor me - or one of my gorgeous boys :) then that would be amazing!!!!

September 30th at 9am I will be in Sir Winston Churchill Square in Edmonton waiting to start my first 5k run :)

Wish me luck!!!

For some reason I can't get the link for my own page to work here it just takes you to the main page......weird...so if you'd like to sponsor me, you can just search for Jane Thorpe under participants and I am running in Edmonton :) thank you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails