Aug 13, 2007

So fed up :(

I am no longer going to be a preschool teacher :(

They got back to me today and have said that I can no longer take Sam with me to classes. The pay is so useless and we live in the middle of nowhere, so childcare for him is impossible and the whole point was that I was told this was ideal because Sam could come with me (he joins in the classes just like the other children)

I am so disappointed and so frustrated - and the girl who was going to be my assist was also going to take her young daughter with her (who also sits and joins in just like the other children)

And what makes me sadder is this afternoon whle out buying school supplies, I stocked up with big glue sticks and pens and crayons and scissors for the preschoolers to use....I ahve put my heart and soul into designing a wonderful curriculum for a preschool class and a pre-K class that would make the most of living in a rural area.....and now its all been for nothing and I feel like I have been mislead and conned the whole way along.

The way preschool education is run by this county is DREADFUL. I was hoping to make a small change to 40 children in this area and now I won't........I am so so disappointed.
Related Posts with Thumbnails