Sep 2, 2007

Dog grooming...

I quite enjoy grooming the dogs normally.....Amber has been 'blowing coat' the last week or two and if I miss a day or two she looks a real mess! As for Rosie though - thats a TOTALLY different story.....she swims in the pond as often as she can and she smells bad.....her hair gets so matted everywhere because of her constant swimming....

Today I cut out a lot of her matts and gave her a good brush.....she needs to be shampooed but I don't like to shampoo her too often so we may as well wait until her swimming days are over for the year.....

Lloyd and I went out on the quads earlier and the dogs came with us - it gives them a REALLY good run and they have so much fun chasing us! Every now and then Rosie will disappear and we know just where she is....in the pond swimming!
Related Posts with Thumbnails