Sep 26, 2007

I was sat in Mcdonalds today skimming the papers for childcare ads (no luck) and I recognised the lady that walked in and sat at the table beside me. Her Son was in preschool with Abigail last year! We sat and chatted for ages and I ended up being in there for two hours! The children were happily playing with their preschool friend so it worked out great. It was a really interesting conversation and has left me with a lot of food for thought!

Talking of food - it's date night tonight! Lloyd needs a few things to take to Toronto with him, so we are planning to have an early dinner and then do some shopping at SEC. I want to pop into the Running Room too as I have a few questions.

I'm glad we went out today - although it means I STILL haven't made my pumpkin loaf!
Related Posts with Thumbnails