Oct 2, 2007

Grade one...

Abigail wants to go into grade one...she says she plays with a girl in grade one who is the same age as her....and that they do math in grade one....she has mentioned it a few times but I have always been so against the idea....but maybe we should try it and see how she does....I don't know.....Lloyd is going to call the Principal and see what he says...

Grade one would mean all day every day.

Oh and Chris has asked if he can go to Concordia High School next year.....maybe we will look into that idea.....he says they bus from here but I doubt that...its a private school in Edmonton! He'd have to go in with lloyd each morning...but it might be better than a Sherwood Park high school...I don't know much about it....

I did suggest boarding school though ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails