Oct 29, 2007

Monday stuff....

All the laundry from our week away is now done folded and put away (yay!) and I have dusted the main floor and washed down the walls and baseboards...cleaned the kitchen and one of the bathrooms.....

I chatted with Tanya (mommaspaz) on the phone and hope to meet her tomorrow.

I've responded to some emails I had to get caught up with, and I've prepped some things for a Halloween lapbook for Abigail...

It wasn't a bad day really because I drugged myself up and it helped a lot. But now the tablets have worn off and my throat is agony again and I feel crappy again :( So I guess drugs are the answer!!! ;)

We had some good news about the renovations today - we had the appraisal of the finished work back - I can't remember what it was - will check with Lloyd later, but it means that the house will be worth a lot once the kitchen and sunroom are done :) and it means that if they are right, we can almost instantly do the new master suite above the garage when the kitchen is finished :)

We still have no start date though and everything is tied up with paperwork and permit applications and everything else which is tedious and I am so impatient......another two weeks and they will for sure not go ahead until Spring :(

Unless of course this warm weather stays...so please hope for these good temperatures to hang around for a few weeks extra so there is a chance they can get digging NOW :)

I have to go into town in a little while for a few last minute Halloween things......

Wednesday is going to be a busy day but I'm so looking forward to it. we have the party in the morning for Sam and Abigail and then trick or treating in the evening - we always go to the mall for the first part - get there nice and early! Then we have supper there before heading to a few subdivisions so the older ones can do a little more trick or treating...then home for a Horror movie (once the kids are in bed). Another tradition we have is to watch Charlie Browns Halloween special! It's on today! Oh and yet another tradition I have is to watch the Marth Stewart Halloween episode which is always fabulous and this time has Rosie O'Donell (sp??) appearing!

Tomorrow I am hoping to meet Tanya at the Science Centre.....if she doesn't mind risking all my germs!!

I think I am meeting Jennifer one day this week - Friday I think - so that will be nice and Abigail will be thrilled to see Nuala again!

So lost planned this week and I need to be HEALTHY!!!! So please send healthy vibes to me so this achey joint, sore throat, headachey thing I have goes away!!!!

I ahve to admit I am soooo happy it didn't turn into a cold - I can deal with this but could NOT cope with a cold! I am a hopeless baby when I have a cold!
Related Posts with Thumbnails