Oct 9, 2007

Our busy day...

Up and about early this morning...we headed to the pool around 10am and swam for 1 1/2 hours...then we had a snack and drink before heading into the indoor playground for a while.......we got home around 2pm and Abigail and Sam sat at the computer while I did some laundry, dishes and baked some chocolate chip-cream cheese squares...then the kids were home from school......I jumped in the bath for a while to wash off the chlorine and read my homeschooling magazine.

lloyd came home and we drove in to the pet store for some dog food...then to Timmys for a coffee and then to Save On for a few groceries...I hate shopping in stores I don't know well - I have no clue where anything is.

Now we are home and about to eat dinner.....Spring Rolls, rice and vegetables with a Thai sauce.....followed by PUMPKIN PIE...

Then Lloyd and I both have some work to do, so we will sit together at the table.....he is doing BCAL work and I have some work to prep for Abigail...

Thats my day....

It was VERY windy today....warm but GUSTY!!! If its this windy tomorrow we won't head to the lake but will do something else instead....

I am getting excited about going to TWOS on Friday - it's been a while since we were there - with Daniel!! So it will be fun to spend a few hours there and we will have all day to potter around and just sit and play with the water tables and the bubbles and blocks etc....and I think we will go to the Star Theatre for a show too....
Related Posts with Thumbnails