Oct 10, 2007

Perfect weather for flying a kite






It has been so windy here since yesterday, so Lloyd came home work and we got the kite out again and flew it for a while...it was so much fun! Quite a workout chasing after the damn thing and having to try and get it up into the air again!

It's not easy to get a picture of kite flying as I only had Chris's camera and it needed a wide angled lens really...so these are the only pics I got!

I am not very good with a kite but I had fun trying - it did get VERY high...oh and then one time I managed to make it dive and hit Lloyd! He fell on the ground lol - not that I was trying to hit him lol...but it was so funny! Thats the thanks he gets for buying me roses lol!

The last piccy is Sammy watching us with the kite from the swing with Charlie....
Related Posts with Thumbnails