Oct 8, 2007

Scenes from our Thanksgiving.....





The last picture here is of a slice of pumpkin pie.....which is one of my favourite desserts.....I love the texture of the filling, the smell and the feeling in my mouth...the flavours and taste......it's just delicious! And because its made from pumpkin you can fool yourself that its good for you ;)

No pictures of the boys here.....they pulled grouchy faces in every picture I took for them, so I give up lol!

After dinner, Lloyd lit a fire outside and we sat out there until dark. Now Lloyd and I are going to curl up with a movie....all the children are bathed and showered ready for school etc tomorrow :) The kitchen is clean and tidy after dinner and we can finally flop in front of the tv :)

Have a great week everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails