Nov 9, 2007

Friday night stuff....

So I am busy printing off pictures for the latest challenges and dares at scrappers haven....I have to do a layout about 'my favourites'.....and then Debbies challenge is a 5,4,3,2,1 challenge - I will post mpre about that when I post my finished layout!!!

I was hoping to meet Tess tomorrow (Bradsmom) but sadly my babysitter is unavailable!!! Sigh my kids social lives are at it again! Tess I'm sad not to meet you tomorrow - lets try again soon!

Actually tonight, my 14 year old is at a HOT TUB PARTY!!!!!!! too funny! We dropped him and his friend Max at the party house earlier tonight.....and he will get home around midnight! But don't worry I'm not insane - its not 'that' kind of party...we just keep teasing him that he's going to a hot tub party!!! 12 boys and 8 girls are going and Susie asked how they will all fit into the hot tub...so we answered 'snugly' hahahahahha!!! Anyway, its well supervised and we know the kids going and although there will be a hot tub there it isn't really a 'hot tub party' lol!

Too funny!

Laurence has gone to his friends house again to sleep over.....we will pick him up tomorrow.....

While the boys were out and we had such a small (lol) family, we went out for dinner....got home and then got the new bed linen out of the tumble dryer and 'dressed' the bed.....I can't wait to go to bed now :)

So now I am busy printing these pictures of one of my 'favourites' and then I think I will make a cup of tea and we are off to bed to watch The Holiday in bed.....I won't sleep until Chris gets home though....

We don't have plans really for this weekend - I was hoping the weather would be good enough for Samantha to come over for the Guy Fawkes fire but we shall see.....Jeff is coming over on Sunday afternoon......I said we may go and see the Bee movie at some point.......has anyone tried the honeycomb sippers? Mmmmmmm delicious!
Related Posts with Thumbnails