Nov 16, 2007

Friday.....

So Laurence is off school today.....he probably could have gone but he wanted to stay home so I figure a mental health day was called for ;) Susannah has gone back to school though!

Tonight I have my date with Samantha :) I am so looking forward to it - as tired as I am and as much as I would also love not having to drive into town in the dark and would be more than happy to snuggle up with Lloyd for the evening, I am so looking forward to going out for dinner with her...we're going to do a little shopping first - and go to the Christmas displays at Greenlands too as she hasn't been there at all this year....

Last night I had to attend another meeting about the Christmas party....it was a loooong meeting and involved a LOT of moaning about the community league board and their demands.....but the party seems to be coming together - mainly thanks to Tricia who has really worked miracles! Lloyd said I should get her a gift to thank her, so I will do that....maybe tonight!

So we set up the Christmas decorations in the hall on the 28th....and we have another meeting next Thursday...and then the party is on the 2nd.....

Val - are you bringing your crew to the party????? I hope so...its $2 a child for non members and free for members (membership is $15 for a family for the year and gets you into the free movie nights every month too! and gets discount on dance and karate classes etc) Rhonda - I hope you can make it too as you will be living here soon :)

What are you all up to this weekend? We have no plans really right now......although Jeff is bringing his little girl over for the afternoon on Sunday....to meet Charlie and play with Abigail.....

Today I have to phone a few different companies up and ask for donations for the party....yuck - hate that job but it has to be done......

I think I will make breakfast first though!
Related Posts with Thumbnails