Nov 7, 2007

hands of a child...

We've done lapbooking a few times in the past, but I thought we would do some again this week. With this in mind, I decided to take the easy option (lol) and have ordered two lapbooking E-kits from www.handsofachild.com

We've ordered The Five Senses, and Healthy Eating. Yes I could have created something similar myself, but I thought I would try these kits I have heard so much about, and see how A likes them....

The best thing is that I don't have to wait on delivery.....they are e-packs which means within a couple of hours I can download them all and print them off here at home :)

I'll let you know what I think of them! Oh and I would say that even if you are not homeschooling, these would make excellent time-fillers on rainy days or wintery days when you want to stay indoors - they even do fun topics such as pirates or chocolate! If you aren't keen on lapbooking, you could use the packs in a notebook instead!
Related Posts with Thumbnails