Nov 8, 2007

Roller Boogie night!

My dvd of Roller Boogie arrived today so we sat and watched it tonight! Lloyd was VERY well behaved and only made a few sarcastic comments (and I do have to agree that some of the fashions were pretty bad lol - but I had never noticed that Bobby wears a tshirt with 'BJ' emblazoned on the front lol...of course Lloyd thought THAT was hilarious!!!

Susie sat and watched it as I had explained that it was my version of High School Musical lol!

Laurie sat and watched it and joined in on the sarcastic comments with Lloyd...

Christopher came in twice and rolled his eyes before walking out! Abigail and Sam had more sense and sat at the computer munching apples the whole time....

Me? I very happily watched the whole thing and could remember it line for line....even the Maids name and the tone things were said in.......

It was a very corny, badly acted, movie with a very bad wardrobe...but OMG it was so much fun to watch it again after all these years....I probably haven't seen it since I was about 12 or 13...so 23 years maybe? BRILLIANT!!!!!

I have this urge to take the kids to the roller rink now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails