Nov 25, 2007

Susan!

Thank you for your recent blog post......I am one of those uneducated obviously-knows-no-better stay at home Moms who hasn't ever given a thought to the 'what if's' and needs those amazingly brilliant working moms to point out the bloody obvious to us and save us from ourselves.....

There have been a couple of posts at LP lately that have had me rolling my eyes and shaking with disbelief.......

I would post a response on there but to be honest - the plans I have for if anything happened to Lloyd or to my marriage are none of their f-ing business.....lets just say I'm not as stupid as I look and if anything was to happen to Lloyd I would be a miserable, depressed, heart broken rich lady :(

I would of course need someone to fill my truck with gas regularly for me - as you all know, I can't do that! ;)

I, like you, have chosen to stay at home full time - and, like you, love being at home.....if that makes me stupid then so be it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails