Nov 29, 2007

Thursday...

We went swimnning this morning...not a great day to go as a school bus of kids arrived at the same time as us...but it wasn't too bad thankfully. We swam for about 90 minutes and then dried off and had milk and muffins in the food court before heading to the indoor playground for a while....The Oilers were practicing in one of the rinks at the back so we strolled by there and watched for a while...not that the kids are interested in hockey at all!

On the way home we stopped for mail and two parcels had arrived - things I had ordered online at the weekend - I LOVE doing shopping online - last night we picked up all the things from the Sears Wishboook we had ordered online too....no having to stand in line or deal with crowds and the discounts you get online are great....I also got a parcel from CHER - Canadian Home Education Resources, with some books and games I had ordered....I'm still waiing on FIAR (our reading curriculum) but apart from that it was all there...they had called to let me know it would be delayed anyway.

The kids will be home soon...Abby and Sam have been at the table since we got home, painting with the foamy stuff again :) they love it! When the kids get home I plan to take my cup of tea upstairs and wrap some gifts....I have a few for Lloyd to wrap.

I have to run to the school to get Chris later - he's trying out for basketbal today. Then tonight the boys and I are going to the hall in the village to help decorate it for Christmas.

Tomorrow I am meeting my boss for the first time - so that will be interesting - although they can't find an assistant to run the class, so if they don't find anyone, the class still won't run! Such a shame about the area not having a class, but I'm not too bothered either way as to whether I have a job or not...I'm happy to teach or I'm happy to stay home with my two!

Tomorrow I also have some errands to run ....collect some meds, get a few things for Sundays party.....run to the quilt store....and a couple of other places I need to go for gifts for Lloyd that are easier to go to without the kids!

The kids have no school tomorrow.

Saturday we have the Festival of Trees in the morning..and there is a craft fair in our hall that I may go to in the afternoon......then Sunday is the party in the afternoon.

I'm tired this afternoon - oh and I have a big bruise on my shoulder from where I slammed the door on my shoulder yesterday lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails