Dec 1, 2007

Entertainment....





The Entertainment on the stage didn't stop - little children from dance schools across the city danced and sang for us.....Sam loved watching them....

We sat for a while and listened to some singers while chatting to a friends I know from Parentlink.....Sarah and her family were at the Festival for the very first time, so we sat and chatted about how lucky Canadians are to have so many events and activities offered for families with small children throughout the year.....and at such low cost.....everything back home was always so crowded or so expensive and very few cities back home put on many events for families.....

I asked where Sarah was from and she mentioned she had grown up near London and had lived in Bath, Bristol, Southampton and Guildford...I mentioned I lived in Epsom for a few years and she said she grew up in West Ewell! I said my Aunt had lived there and then moved to Guildford...I did my nurse training in Epsom and we all used to go over to Ewell to TGI Fridays for dinner :) My Aunt used to live just off the Kingston Bypass (I think the road was called anyway......long time ago!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails