Dec 12, 2007

I made my friend cry today....

...and I'm happy about it!!!!

I gave Samantha her little tag book today - the one I made about friendship...and she LOVED it and started crying :) I'm so glad she liked it!

Then I got home to a phone message from Lloyds Mom to thank me for the little album I made her that arrived today - I will post pictures of that later - now that its safe too :)

Right now we have the fire lit, Christmas music playing on the tv....right now its that song that goes pa rump a pum pum....or whatever lol - and the children are decorating gingerbread men cookies :)

It is snowing a LOT outside :( in fact the weather is downright NASTY. It's nice and warm but that has made the snow all wet and sticky and nasty and its very windy out...the roads are a mess....I was glad to get home but will be even happier when Lloyd gets home - he's finishing earlier to miss the traffic - but the boys are both at parties so we have to go out on the roads again later to collect them :(

I found a swag in Zellers and now have that over my mantel - it's not great but it looks better than it did without it :)

Ok I have to take a few piccies and then will add them - drive carefully everyone - stay safe!
Related Posts with Thumbnails