Dec 19, 2007

Susan!!!

I am LOVING your blog lately - love all the pictures of your three and all their activities! Samantha's little Angel vest with the tube symbol is just gorgeous :) It goes with her daddy's hat!

I enjoyed the youtube clip of the sledding too...everyone should click on 'its my blog' in my links list and go check it all out!

And dolly diapers would be WONDERFUL!!!!! I may be calling on you for some sewing machine lessons soon - I am hoping santa brings me one but I don't know how to use one!!!!! AT ALL.......HELP!!!

Anyway - wanted to post on your blog as always but for some reason firefox still won't let me....I love the cookie decorating pictures too - what a lot of cookies!!!! YUM!

Have a wonderful Christmas - thank you for the Ecard with the Santa piccy :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails