Jan 31, 2008

Date night and clean fridges....

Last night was date night. Lloyd got out of work early and after an early supper at home with the kids (cottage pie) Lloyd and I headed into town. We picked up his dry cleaning (I am LOVING not having to do ANY ironing woohoo) we headed to Boston Pizza for coffee and dessert :) It was nice and relaxing just chatting over coffee :)

Came home and I soaked in the bath for a while and then we went to bed early and fell asleep watching Planet Earth...

Lovely evening all round :)

Today I learned that cleaning the fridge is a much nicer job when you chat to a friend while you're doing it :) Thank you for calling Samantha - hope to see you tomorrow night :) I'm looking forward to it :) and yes I got Ians cell # now thanks!
Related Posts with Thumbnails