Jan 25, 2008

Happy Burns Night to Lynne!











www.rabbie-burns.com/

Just wanted to say I was thinking of you today Lynne - even before I saw your comment about the haggis ;)

This morning on the breakfast news, one of the presenters was at the Scottish Import store here in Edmonton..they had a sword dance....highland fling.....haggis....all the bagpipes and marching band information.....

Sadly no I won't be having haggis tonight - but I do love it - the last time I had some was at the Highland games type show we went to near Edinburgh before we left - that was so much fun! Great a great day! Lloyd won't try haggis but the kids used to have it at school and liked it :)

I'm attaching some pictures of beautiful Scotland for everyone to enjoy. I really miss Scotland (and Lynne of course!!!) - I loved living there!
Related Posts with Thumbnails