Jan 17, 2008

On the subject of birthdays....

Help me decide where to go for my birthday dinner next week.

I am trying to decide between:

La Ronde - (I hear its a wonderful experience and a lovely way to see the city (the restaurant takes an hour or so to turn 360 degrees) but have heard some say the food isn't great.....but then I have different taste in food to most Canadians it seems so I may enjoy it) www.chateaulacombe.com/laronde.php

Ruths Chris Steak House - Lloyd has been once before for a business lunch and brought me a cheesecake back....I wasn't impressed with the cheesecake at all BUT Lloyd says the atmosphere in there is worth going for.....he liked his food there. www.ruthschris.com/

The Creperie - popular and more casual. www.thecreperie.com/

La Boheme - French food in a haunted restaurant. www.laboheme.ca/

Lloyd doesn't mind.....it's our wedding anniversary and then my birthday so we want a special evening :) and he said that we'll choose another restaurant for his birthday in March....but which do we pick this time???
Related Posts with Thumbnails