Jan 30, 2008

A question for me - Cheerios Addict

Cheerios-Addict asked me:

A question for you: What is your earliest childhood memory? (or memories...)


My earliest memory is from when I was a toddler and I was being pushed in a pale grey stroller down to the village (probably to the school) by my Mom with my sisters. The road was bumpy and I started kind of humming and the humming noise kind of vibrated my voice so my voice was all kind of bumpy from the road.....if that makes sense lol...so I was kind of riding along going 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaah' and it felt all funny because of the vibrations and made my voice funny!

Actually I was being pushed down the hill bit in front of Louise Fields cottage with the thatched roof.....but the only people who will remember that are those I grew up with and my family lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails