Feb 1, 2008

Going to bed.....

Just finished drying my eyes after watching 'Reign Over Me'...omg what a sad sad movie...about a man who lost his entire family (including the family dog) in the Sept 11th tragedies.

Depressingly sad movie....I think Don Cheadle is an amazing actor - really good in this again :)

Was wonderful to come online and see Cheryls news about Colleens new baby :) Such good news :)

Now I can go to bed happy.

WE went swimming this afternoon - it was great fun - roads were horrid coming home though. Was glad to get home. Ended up with a bad migraine and had to take another imitrex. Needless to say with the roads and my imitrex, we didn't make it to the games night.....

Now I am exhausted and off to bed.

Thinking of you Colleen. So so pleased for you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails