Feb 4, 2008

Monday blahs...

It's lunchtime and I just can't seem to get going today. We are supposed to be heading in to town for the library this afternoon but I'm not sure we will make it.

the vacuum cleaner is lying on the floor behind me looking neglected...I am meant to vacuum the main floor but it seems like such an effort lol!

I did do 3 loads of laundry this morning though, tidied my room and cleaned both the bathrooms.

Abigail and Sam did a lot of cutting out this morning....making hats and door hangers out of paper and yarn. Abby played on Webkinz for a while. Lloyd has phoned approximately every ten minutes this morning to tell me he wants to retire and stay at home every day.

I phoned the doctors and have booked my annual physical - its not until April - so I have made an appointment for next Monday with a different doctor, to find out what can be done about my migraines - I can NOT keep taking imitrex 3 or 4 times a week - its not safe. Dr Muzyka says it isn't safe to take more than 2 a week at the most...so I need to do something....
Related Posts with Thumbnails