Mar 2, 2008

Greys Anatomy





Yesterday we played two rounds of the Greys Anatomy board game with the older kids.....they've all watched the first three series of this show. Laurie won the first game in a challenge against me because he knew that George was Izzy's penis fish. (lol don't ask!!!) I guessed that Alex was Izzy's penis fish and was wrong...but really, when you think about it, Alex is sooooo much more likely to be Izzy's penis fish than George!!!!!

I won the second game because I swapped places with Chris in a challenge becase he stupidly said 'lemon' when asked what FLOWER Merediths hair smelled of....Uh Chris FLOWER!!!!!! Lol! And now if you don't watch Greys Anatomy you are probably wondering what on EARTH I am on about!

So it was fun to play with them and Lloyd kept trying to get me to look at the answers to cheat and win but I wouldn't look :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails