Mar 5, 2008

my atc piccy


I have to make some atc's for a swap I'm taking part in, and each one has to have a picture of me on it. An atc is an artist trading card - it's like a scrapbook page in miniature - each card is the size of a playing card. Teeny tiny! Like a miniature work of art!

This swap is being organized by Glenda - one of my FAVOURITE artists over at www.scrappershaven.ca

Anyway, I'm thinking of using these little pictures on my atc's for the swap.....I've been sat here plaing about with iphotobooth taking pictures of myself - I was going to take some silly ones but I think I'll just use one like this.....this is me....this afternoon. Tired.....feeling a little inspired having strolled around the scrapbooking store with Samantha - OMG Samantha had never been in a scrapbooking store before!!!! She's just getting in to scrapbooking and is just now starting to organize all her stuff ready to start her first album...I hope the store didn't over power her and put her off lol....I haven't been there fort months and months and really need to go there for some inspiration.....I'm going to enjoy working on these atc's for Glenda's swap....a nice little challenge to get me going again :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails