Mar 6, 2008

A nice surprise :)



This morning I had breakfast with Val - we weren't sure we were going to make it this week - we've both had children off school sick this week, but we did make it and I'm s glad as we had a lovely morning! Well I did (I hope Val did lol).

Val surprised me with a little gift - a very pretty little lady holding a bee skep (traditional bee hive). All in all I take this as a good sign that Val isn't too horrified at the thought of me having hives here :) Abigail seems to think this little lady looks like me (bless her that she thinks I look so young lol...she's my new favourite)! and so I am going to call her Janie and sit her by my computer, and Janie has inspired me to look up some blogs written by beekeepers :)

Thank you Val - it was great to see you this morning!

At the end of breakfast we looked round to find that Sam had gone into the gas station, gone to the big fridges with their heavy doors, picked out a 4 litre bottle of 2% milk and walked out of the store with it lol.....oh my :) He knew I needed milk but I WAS planning on paying for it ;) Funny thing is that when you are only three foot high no one sees you stealing things ;) Maybe I should train him to take more ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails