Apr 30, 2008

Goodnight all :)

Hahahahaha keep on guessing guys ;)

Chris cooked dinner for the kidlets tonight :) Lloyd and I went into town - the plan was to stroll around the farmers market which I thought was still at the Salisbury garden centre - but I guess it isn't (my bad!) but instead we had supper at Timmys (yummy chicken and rice soup 1/2 a 12 grain bagel and a coffee) then we went to the garden centre and strolled around there for ages.....actually it was a lovely evening......just strolling round the garden centre together talking about our plans for the bees, the garden, the flowers, the vegetables, the porch...the land. the deck furniture etc etc.....and Lloyd being funny about listening in to the class that was taking place there.

I did buy a new hummingbird feeder ready for the weekend :) And we bought a little watering can for Sammy and a big one for Lloyd - one that I can paint little bees on :) Not that I'm obsessed or anything of course ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails