Apr 7, 2008

Home again...







So, no Sasquatch was sighted today, but we did spot a very beautiful pregnant lady by the name of Jennifer :)

We met the wonderful Jennifer (Of 'Soleils Page' Blog) with the gorgeous Soleil herself! at the Millwoods mall for lunch today! It was so nice to meet them both at last - I have spoken to Jennifer by phone and I feel like I know her so well but we live so far apart that we hadn't yet met!

Today Jennifer was in town for a prenatal appointment and so we were able to meet up afterwards for lunch!!! :) Yay!!

For some reason I expected Jennifer to be really tall but she isn't much taller than me!!! I thought she'd be about 5'6" at least!!!

Soleil is just the cutest little thing! She has inherited this little nose-wrinkling thing from her Daddy which is just so so sweet :) she looks at you and smiles and wrinkles up her nose tight :)

We went to Smittys for lunch which was fun and actually not too stressful really (ie with Abby and Sam and not with Grace there!!), and afterwards we went to see a statue of a cutting horse that is the Grandfather or Great Grandfather (Jennifer will correct me here) of Jennifers horse Alibiransom!!! How wonderful is that!!!! Cutting is a sport and you can read more about it here (I had no idea what it was so had to look it up!!) www.ccha.ca/thecut.asp

Sam disappeared a couple of times and I think I could see Jennifer wondering how my oldest Son made it to 15 years of age in one piece :) We managed to get some pictures of the children playing on the cow before the security guards chased us away and Jennifer made a quick exit :)

I hope we didn't frighten you away from visiting with us again Jennifer! It was so lovely to meet you! Thank you so much for my Garden Fairy - at the moment she is sitting on my writing table in my bedroom :) I'm hoping she will make a wish and have all this snow disappear!

Have a safe drive back home Jennifer and I hope to see you both again very soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails