Apr 26, 2008

I blame Susan!

Ever since Susan introduced us all to the wonders of Bento and I stupidly intorduced the idea to my children, they have hinted that they think they would be a wonderful thing to take to school to impress their friends with and I might actually win points against Supermom!!! OMG!!! wow can you imagine!!!???? - have I mentioned Supermom before????? Hmmmm remind me to tell you about her one day ;)

Anyway, every few days I go through my bookmarked links of bento sites and get more ideas for lunches and think about it but still have yet to do it - but I think maybe this week I will hunt down some Bento boxes online and order them and SHOCK the children one day :) lol!

www.flickr.com/groups/396900@N24/pool/

lunchinabox.net/links/

But I won't be doing this every day or even once a week lol - I mean...who has the time????? lol! Maybe supermom hahahahaha! And I am NOT her!!!!

Do they do this in the UK now?????? Any of you over there know????? Any of you Moms send your children to school with these lunches????? Pretty cool for a special occasion aren't they?

I think it was Susans Daughter that found them!!! I had never heard of them before! Maybe I will make them more when I have a nice kitchen rather than a hell hole that is falling apart - that I don't even like going in......that I try to avoid at all costs.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails