Apr 15, 2008

If I were (taken from Cori's blog)!!!!

If I were a month I would be: June - almost always gorgeous weather!!!

If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday as Lloyd is always home that day and the next!!!

If I were a time of day I would be: 8pm

If I were a planet I would be: Pluto

If I were an animal I would be: Sloth

If I were a direction I would be: Straight UP!

If I were a liquid I would be: Frangelico Liquer I think I am made of 70% this these days rather than water as Lloyd puts a LOT of it in my bedtime drink each night now :)

If I were a flower/plant I would be...daffodils, sunny and bright and comes out in the Springtime :)

If I were a kind of weather I would be: sunny

If I were a musical instrument I would be: Flute

If I were an emotion I would be: rainbow after a storm

If I were a color I would be: neutrals

If I were a sound I would be: waves crashing

If I were a car I would be: vw beetle convertible...old, rusty but fun :)

If I were a song I would be: Happy Birthday - it gets sung a LOT in this house!

If I were a food I would be: treacle tart and custard

If I were a taste I would be: comfort food

If I were a scent I would be: apple pie

If I were a word I would be: used

If I were a facial expression I would be: rolled eyes

If I were a cartoon character I would be: Minnie The Minx

If I were a number I would be: 5 - for how many children I have....or 60,000 for how many bees I may have by the end of Summer :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails