Apr 19, 2008

My bargain!



A lady on LP was selling a Leapster LMAX (or whatever it's called). It came with the charger and everything and 8 games and was $125. I figured this was a GREAT deal and thought I'd get it and put it away for Sam for Christmas! I met this lady and her lovely family when they cam to have their pictures take a couple of years ago and I knew it would have been well looked after. Lloyd drove round to get it from her. In the end we decided we'd let Sam have it now but it would be used as a treat for when we need him to be quiet - time like at the Doctors or at breakfast...when he needs to sit quietly! So far it has worked wonders and he LOVES it :) If e need Sam to be distracted for a little while then Sam will happily sit and play with his little Leapster learning toy and play a game or colour on it for a while. Here are a couple of pictures of him curled up with his sisters playing a game with them!

I don't like computer games and the children rarely play on them - we put the playstation away for 6 months recently and to be honest I don't think it was missed - and in the summer it probably won't get touched! But this little Leapster was worth every penny - I'm glad we didn't pay full price for it but it was definitely a bargain and worth every penny as it's a great way to get my busy little boy to sit still for a little while when I need him to :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails