Apr 27, 2008

........oh

........just to add to my miserable post below!

One thing I DID do today!

I tried on all the clothes in my closet - the clothes that I have kept for years but couldn't wear because they were too small!

Well I decided to try them all on because I know I've lost weight from being on these tablets - although I have not been able to weigh myself as I have no scales - I have had to go and buy new clothes as my others were too big - and my new ones are now quite loose too. So I thought I'd try on my old clothes :)

And ones that were WAY too small for me now fit comfortably :)

So now there is nothing in my closet that doesn't fit(well apart from the things that are now too big and I have now thrown out lol) :) This is a wonderful feeling :) It has been YEARS since this has happened!

Someone on Scrappers Haven (Thanks Vintage Girl) reminded me that they will weigh me at my doctors annual medical in June, so I am not going to buy scales after all - and will wait until June and get weighed then and just enjoy the fact that my clothes fit nicely and I am a nice size at last!

I'm still a bit over weight of course - still not at the goal weight WW had set for me (I think that was 118 lbs) but at this rate and losing about 1lb a week with a few weeks off for the occasional lapse, which is a safe loss, I should be there by Labour Day weekend!!!! Although to be honest I think I'm looking to be more around 12lb - 130lb!!! I think thats more realistic at my age and frame :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails