Apr 5, 2008

So.....

What are you guys doing on this cold snowy blah day?????? (If you are here in Edmonton) And what are you doing if you are elsewhere on this lovely planet of ours?

If you are new to reading this blog of mine (Jacquie, Julie and Ingrid (all in England) have all started to read my blog this week) don't forget that you can leave comments or you can click on 'comments and read what other people have said. You can also click on the archives to the right and can click on the links to the right to read the blogs of other people who often leave comments here :)

Today I am crafting! I am working on a special project I need ready for the Summer. It isn't something I can post pictures of for a long while!

We are all staying home in the warm today - the children are all playing happily together thankfully - the weather seems to have everyone in a kind of giggly mood. Lloyd is doing more work on the bathroom so he is pottering around. The snow is still coming down.

Not the weekend we planned but it's actually kind of nice :) Cosy and everyone is happy :) I think it's nice when you know it isn't gong to last for weeks :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails