Apr 6, 2008

Springtime in Alberta...



Sunday at home............a typical Spring day in Alberta :)

So much for Spring clean up all weekend lol! Ah well - it's been a lovely weekend really even if we didn't get done what we had planned! And I have to admit I do feel much better having switched on the Weather Network this morning to see that it was snowing in the South of England today too :)

Oh what a lovely SMUG feeling that was :) Sorry everyone back home but I was expecting to hear how you were all gardening and enjoying being outside all day in temperatures in their teens!!! So although you don't have as much as us, at least you had snow too :)

Wet yucky not attractive snow!!! So at least we have the pretty stuff that we can enjoy looking at and photographing :)

Ok I'll stop being SMUG now I promise lol!

oh and the gorgeous Alberta blue skies....

Ok NOW...I'll stop........

;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails