Apr 18, 2008

A Taste of India

Lloyd and I went to A Taste of India in Sherwood Park last night....the line up at Joey Tomato's was RIDICULOUS!!!!! Ggggrrrr its crazy how you can't get into restaurants anywhere any more :(

Anyway turned out to be the best thing as we walked straight in and got a table and the service was wonderful - food was so quick and DELICIOUS and the atmosphere was lovely - and you know, you could just have been anywhere - we were joking how really, it could have been like 1am in any city in England - there we were munching n poppadums (sp?).....eating samosas and our curries and chatting with Indian music playing and we had a candle on the table and it was lovely :)

Today we drove over to Spruce Grove to get my bee hive and equipment.

Tonight it's family movie night at our community hall - Alvin and the Chipmunks. So I'm taking Abby and Laurie. Susie has gone back to a friends after school and I am meeting her at the movie and bringing her home afterwards.

The weather has turned cold BUT we have not had any snow as yet and this is a very good thing as many parts of Alberta have had a lot already...I am hoping we will avoid as much as possible - if not all of it!!!! But that wind is nasty!!! Very cold :( I hope it is gone before my bees arrive!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails