Jun 8, 2008

60 Questions

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A tub with sand toys, sun cream and hats for Sam and Abby. Life jackets from when Lloyd and I went kayaking last. Sam and Abbys car seats.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
I can't remember - several months ago.....no idea lol...maybe more recently....I think I block those things from my mind lol. I used to throw up with every migraine so it's not something I want to remember lol!

3. What's your favorite curse word?
A-hole and tosser. I also say the F word too much - sorry Mom.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My husband. My Son Laurence and my Mom on the phone

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
sleeping thank GAWD!!!!!!

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
ordering drinks in Timmys for Lloyd and the kids

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
eating dinner with my family hopefully :) Yummy roast potatoes, chicken and vegetables

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no and it isn't something I would choose to do.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"If you clear the floor for me then I'll vacuum". Exciting huh?

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
pistachio

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
a double double that I'm still working through and know I won't finish.

12. What are you wearing right now?
denim capri's and a plum coloured blouse.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
a chocolate dip donut from Timmys.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Today I bought Laurie two t-shirts from Stitches and while I was in there I bought myself a pair of sunglasses

15. When was the last time you ran?
last week.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Last week I went to watch Laurence compete in the Knights of Columbus track meet.

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My friend Samantha

19. Ever go camping?
yes but this summer the weather is so crappy for tenting and I wish it would cheer up a bit again so I can get out there with the little ones and camp more!!! They are so excited to go!

20. Do you have a tan?
yes and tan lines that I hate and want to get rid of as soon as the sun shows its face again!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I prefer not to as it makes it gassy!!

25. What did your last IM say?
I don't have IM but I get text messages from Lloyd all the time saying he misses me etc etc. I also got a message from my Son Chris on Tuesday telling me to enjoy the movie when I was heading out to see Sex and the City with friends!

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I don't think so....I don't know......I was in the UK but I don't think so here in Canada....not that anyone has said anyway...but I do have some wonderful friends here now :) Friends I think the world of :) I think that means more to me now than 'best friends' .

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow is Monday and that means drama class for Abigail. I am also waiting for my Mom to call. In the evening I am not sure if we have plans. I know we have no food in the cupboards and desperately need to get to Costco soon but neither of us are in the mood to go....we tend to put it off as long as possible and just run in to Safeway for this and that which costs a fortune in the long run.....Oh and Rosie has to have her staples removed too and I am not sure when her appt is....

28. Where is your mom right now?
In Somerset, England

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
My big over-sized chair with Lloyds laptop bag on it and Abigails weird cardigan thing on it that she's been wearing. I also see a bookcase and on top is the GORGEOUS bee that Val gave me last week that I haven't yet photographed....with all the chaos of the last few days I haven't shared my bee with you all!!! I love it Val :) She should be out by my hives but I'm not sure I want her outside in all the weather! So I have this big smiley bee on my bookcase pulling a sexy pose and it makes me smile every time I see it :)

30. What color is your watch?
I don't have one.....I used to have one that I loved that I found at a yard sale but I have no clue where it is.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Flies, nasty accents and horrid beer drinking men.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
yes - I want my boobs reduced and lifted into place! Maybe next year!

33. What is your birthstone?
Garnet. and Turquoise

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
It depends on how long the line is.....

35.How many kids do you want?
I have 5 and they are growing up far too fast! I love having more time for Lloyd and I BUT I am so so sad that they are growing up and away so fast and it is all going to be over before I know it :( I would probably have more if I could so its probably a good thing that I can't!

36. Do you have a dog?
Two dogs - Amber and Rosie, both golden retrievers and both sisters but 18 months age difference.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My oldest Son Chris.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
I've been 'around' many famous people and had several famous people to my house but not sure I have met them directly exactly......

39. Any plans today?
the day is half done so now to cook dinner, get the children bathed and ready for bed and then check on my bees and spend the evening with Lloyd.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Not States, but I've lived in several counties in the UK - Somerset, Surrey, Lancashire, Cheshire, Mid Lothian/ Edinburgh and then I moved to Canada and lived in Alberta in Edmonton and then Strathcona County.

41. Ever go to college?
I went to nursing College in the UK.

42. Where are you right now?
At home in the study/ computer room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Most men (Lloyd not included - I struck gold there) but most men are tossers.

44. Last song listened to?
Colbie Caillat in the car

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Morphine - I react very badly and it makes me hallucinate

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I loved my black boots that I bought in the Fall - I wire them so often they fell apart but they were kick-ass boots and made me feel so assertive and great :)

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
No.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not.

51. What time is it?
3:42pm

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of them do.

53. Do you eat healthy?
Almost always but life is too short not to enjoy the foods you love :) Its a question of balance :)

54. What do you usually do during the day?
wait for Lloyd to come home

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No. I don't hate people.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I usually say hi

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
no

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I have a scar the shape of a star on my right hand - it s from a dog bite I got at Elk Island Park a few years back - a nasty little dog and the owners didn't even bother to come over and apologise - they sent their 8 year old daughter over instead!!!!!! Pissed me off!

OK....there are 60 things about me...how about you?

Val - you are tagged!!!!

Dad you are tagged so you can start a blog!!

And anyone else reading this is TAGGED - if you have a blog - or if not start a blog OR just add your answers in a comment here :) YOU ARE TAGGED :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails