Jun 5, 2008

Back from the salon!





So I had my hair don today.....and what an experience THAT was!!! Lol! Sat in the chair and I asked the girl if she was enjoying Summer......only for her to say...in tears....that she was sorry if she wasn't chatty but she had just had a phone call to say her boyfriends Dad was dying of cancer!!!! OMG!!!!! I mean.....what do you say to THAT!!!!!!????? Not quite what you expect to hear from your hairdresser is it?????? See! This kind of thing happens to me all the time - this is why I hate going to the hairdressers just like I hate going to the dentist!

Anyway...here are some piccies of me with my hair do - including some silly ones....and some of susie with her do too ;) Chris threw a towel at me in the last picture ;) There were some hilarious pictures too but I won't add those.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails