Jun 19, 2008

Bee Blog updates

Just to let you know my Bee Blog has been updated with some exciting updates from yesterday.....and although I've had a busy few days with lots of fun things happening for me and the children - Abigails concert, Sams last day at preschool, Abigail and Laurence ice skating, Good friends over for a picnic here yesterday - meeting up with Sharon for the first time in FOUR years :)

Well, sorry guys but the bee thing has just kind of kept me busy ever since and I haven't had much time to think about anything else ever since. As soon as the bees are properly settled in their new hive out by the vegetable garden I can think straight and focus properly and get caught up again and update you all with all the rest of the news and pictures and updates :) But for now head over to the bee blog for the latest info ;)

Although I will do my 7days piccy later ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails