Jun 24, 2008

Parcel from my Sister



I had a nice parcel from my Sister in the mail! Susie and Abby cycled to the mail box for me - unfortunately Lloyd got me the wrong inner tube so I haven't been able to use my bike yet! But the girls went for me and got the parcel. I got a great reusable bag from the UK Homesense stores and this gorgeous Welcome sign for the house with a Bee Skep on it and honey bees :) There was also this really sad story about a bee swarm from their local paper but that was originally published in the paper 50 years ago but I think I will write that on my bee blog when I have time....and some other goodies from Homesense in the UK - including a jellybean tin that opens and closes ina cool way which Lloyd says makes me a bit of a nerd!

So thank you Karen (Commode) - it was nice to have a parcel just for me for a change!!!! :) Makes a change :) (hint hint Mom!!!!!!!!) lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails