Jun 11, 2008

Summer tag!!!

1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? right now its diet iced green tea but normally it would be a Stiff Lemonade at Joeys Global :)

2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? Swimming in an outdoor pool :) I love the sounds of an outdoor pool :)It reminds me of my childhood!

3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? Probably a good magazine or a a chicklit style book! I like light reading in the summer - something fun and probably British :)

4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? mini albums

5. What is one hobby/ interest you have been dying to have or try? beekeeping and I finally got to do that this year!!!

6. What are your favorite colors for summer? aqua/ turquoise

7. What is your favorite summer sweet treat? raspberry pavlova

8. Are there any summer activities that do NOT interest you? anything that involves commitment....summer should not involve commitment - summer should be carefree :)

9. What is your favorite summery song? I'm loving Colbie Caillat right now because she's so Summery :) but most reggae always seems summery to me :)

10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days? relaxing on the porch reading.....ice creams.....and of course I LOVE air conditioning!!!

11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? 5 children, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a piggy and several thousand bees :)

12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? a low cal dessert that is kind of a mousse on a biscuity base with a fruit topping - its yummy but it doesn't have a name! I got the recipe from my WW group a few years back!

13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? Marthas Vineyard

14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? Kind of Hamptons style......kind of Martha Stewarty.....a bit eclectic....it shows that I like thinks classic but I have 5 children so I compromise.....

15. What are your initials? JET

16. What do you look for in a blog? I like blogs that are eclectic....ones where I never know what I am going to find next....where I never know whether I am going to laugh out loud or find something serious to read along with.....whether there will be pictures to see or information to learn from...things to debate or jokes to make me laugh out loud.....I like blogs that get updated regularly but with interesting things and by people who are open and honest and real.

17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? (you can list more than one thing) - I'd buy a magazine, a bag of Sunrype mini bites (my FAVOURITE snack) and some bubble bath....then I'd head to the bathroom and soak in the tub with my treats for a couple of hours :)

18. What's one luxury you absolutely can not live without? magazines - I buy far too many.....

19. Who's the last person you hugged? Lloyd about half an hour ago.....

20. What's your favorite number and why? I'm not sure I have one......am I supposed to have one?


Ok I tag Val - just because I know it annoys her (hahahahaha but hey there are NOT 60 questions lol) and then I tag everyone else who reads my blog!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails