Jul 1, 2008

My Canada Day Visitor...

Now you see me:




Now you don't:




Can you spot my hummingbird darting about amongst my honeysuckle? My hummingbirds are loving feeding from the tiny scarlet flowers...I guess it tastes even better than the sugar syrup we make for them that is hanging from the feeders directly above! I have sat beside the honeysuckle a few times trying to get a picture of them at the honeysuckle but every time I sit there they go to the feeders instead! How typical lol! So this is the best picture I have so far lol! But I will keep trying!!! :) I think my next quiet day is Sunday! So maybe Sunday I will get to relax on the porch and take pictures!

Urgh isn't Summer supposed to be about relaxing in the sunshine and reading?????

Anyway click the top picture to see it bigger and spot my little hummer. The bottom picture is just a picture with the hummer :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails