Aug 21, 2008

Garden developments






This is how our garden is doing so far.....the strawberries are now done for the year. We have a LOT of tomatoes that are SLOWLY turning orange....we continue to water them. They need more sunshine.....they are still very green. The golden beets are doing well - not quite ready. Carrots doing well....again not quite ready....Lettuces doing very well - I think this type is called butter something or other......

Pumpkins and squash just need growing time now and we continue to water them. The pumpkins will need to change colour but the squash - how do I know when they are ready? Are they ready yet? I can't even remember what I planted lol! I only took a picture of a little bit of everything for ya but I didn't take a pic of the tomatoes which I still have to do and I must have forgotten to do......and we have so many! They did really well :) Can you spy Sams little peas growing around the squash?
Related Posts with Thumbnails