Aug 17, 2008

A night at the Raceway!




Last night we spent the evening at Edmonton Raceway. It was actually a lot of fun despite the heat. The best race was one that had one of the drivers that we had met in it! In July I took pictures of some of the cars from Edmonton Raceway, and the yellow car was racing last night - well the yellow car started in 10th place so we figured it didn't stand much chance, so it was fun to cheer it on as we felt we 'knew' it )

It was a 50 lap race I think. Soon it was up to third place and really GOING for it!!!!!! Then up to second and we couldn't BELIEVE it!!! I was so excited - it was like a scene from the movie Dreamer hahahahaha :) OMG I have a habit of getting carried away at things like this lol!

And then YES! It got into first place!!!! OUR CAR!!!!! Our yellow car that the children had their picture taken with and the driver we had met and everything :) First place :) So great :) He won!!!! From starting 10th!!!! :) Yay for Mitch! Woohoo!!!!

In the rest of the races I cheered for #2 because #2 was crap! lol and started last and finished last and I don't know why he even bothered because he was sooooo slow lol and looked like he wasn't even going to make it one lap lol so I was teasing the children that he was going to win THIS TIME ;)

It was fun :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails