Sep 13, 2008

Me again.....






You can probably tell by all the recent pictures of me that I am loving having lost all this weight - another 3lbs gone and today I bought some more clothes for Fall and all in my new small size - it's so nice being in size 7 and 8 size pants and all my tops right now are mediums (not sure my boobs will ever fit in a small sadly no matter how much weight I lose)!

Anyway this is me playing about with iphoto a few minutes ago to see what I look like in my new top which I bought because its the same colour as my eyes - yes Sam and I have grey-blue eyes....and Sam has a new coat the same colour as this top too and it's the same colour as my cat Grayson so I can cuddle him and not worry about the cat hairs before I go anywhere ;) lol!

The reason the pictures look so dorky is because I was doing them myself and anyone with iphoto knows that you only get like three seconds from the time you click the button so I was clicking the mouse and then running across the room and then trying to get into position and remembering to look at the the green light and everything - NOT as easy as it seems in three seconds HONESTLY!!!!! :) lol!

Sam starts Pre-K this week which for me means hitting the indoor running track twice a week - the specific reason I put him in classes where I did!
Related Posts with Thumbnails