Oct 15, 2008

ATC's received from Swap-bot!!




Here are the first three packages of ATC's I have received from participating in swaps at Swap-bot!!!! As you can see, most people put in little notes or stickers or little bits of cardstock or paper to be used on future ATC's!!! I like the notes best - I got one ATC - the cupcake one from a girl at Uni in the UK!!! :)

One lady who is sending me an ATC actually found me on Facebook and added me as a friend!!! She lives in South Africa and is an artist - she teaches art classes so I cant WAIT to get her card!!! Her Daughter lives in England!!

It's so nice getting so much mail :) Going to the mail box and finding these lovely envelopes full of goodies for me :) Its really exciting to get them!!! Yesterday I mailed off three postcards for one swap and two ATC's for another swap...One postcard is heading for Singapore!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails