Oct 19, 2008

Lloyds answers!!! Hahhahaha I typed while he answered :)

1. Do you like blue cheese? its ok yes....its nice with branston pickle and crackers..
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no
3. Do you own a gun? not yet
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? not applicable
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? not even when he was going to cut my balls open!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? yeah they're ok so long as they're good quality ones!
7. Favorite Christmas Song? that would be, shit, whats his name? Frank Sinatra, The Christmas Song
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee
9. Can you do push ups? one or two yes......no probably about ten or fifteen
10. What was the name of your first girlfriend? I don't know....Frank...hahahaha only joking! Parker hahahahaha no don't put that! Kim I guess was my first serious one.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? my acreage I suppose I don't get to play golf....I would like to take up mountain biking again next year...my little size six wife.....
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? no....
14. Do you have A.D.D.? nope
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? my double crowns
16. Middle name? Anthony
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment.I need the bathroom hurry up! I'm hungry, I wonder what we can watch on tv tonight...maybe The Family Stone....
18. Name three things you bought yesterday. I bought you two books.....bread...coffee...
19. Name three drinks you regularly drink. coffee, tea, milk
20. Current worry right now? global economy,
21. Current hate right now? winter
22. Favorite place to be? in bed
23. How did you bring in the New Year? asleep
24. Where would you like to go? Florida
25. Name three people who will complete this? Jane, her cronies
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most?Janes
27. What color shirt are you wearing?blue
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? don't think I ever have
29. Can you whistle? kind of
30. Favorite color(s)? yellow
31. Would you be a pirate? yes
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? none
33. Favorite girl’s name? Jane - I've always loved the name Jane
34. Favorite boy’s name? Samuel
35. What’s in your pocket right now? a canoe....
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Jane
37. Best bed sheets as a child? INcredible Hulk
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? gash in my side from falling on 6 inch nail
39. Do you love where you live? yes and no. great in summer shit in winter
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
41. Who is your loudest friend? Samantha
42. How many dogs do you have? two
43. Does someone have a crush on you? not that I'm aware of
44. Who is your favorite president? Obama!
45. What is your favorite book? A Beautiful Mind
46. What is your favorite candy? Aniseed Balls
47. What is your favorite sports team? Ferrari Formula One
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? dunno
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? The fricking cat miaowing!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails