Oct 20, 2008

Obsessions...



So I am obsessed with the Twilight saga......I have now read Twilight, New Moon and half of Eclipse.....so in a week I have read about 1400 pages. These books are totally addictive! As well as the books I have read all the out-take chapters from the authors website including the chapters form 'Midnight Sun' that she has on her site...I have bought Breaking Dawn ready for when I finish Eclipse, so there is no break and I can start it straight away.

It seems everyone I meet has read this series. I go into cafe's and sit reading and the waitresses come over to tell me how much they loved the books....stores assistants get talking to me...people in the street will overhear something and start talking...people notice the book in my hands and comment.....EVERYONE is obsessed with the novels and the movie coming out! It's like a strange cult :)

The wonderful thing is that Lloyd wants to see the movie as much as I do!

These are great books :) If you want to read a modern Romeo and Juliet - pick them up!
Related Posts with Thumbnails