Oct 12, 2008

Sunday morning...

I'm sat in bed......Lloyd is in the shower and Sam is in the bathroom playing with lloyds watch and glasses trying to make me laugh :) The Grand Prix from Japan is on the tv (boring).......I've been curled up reading (A Complicated Kindness) and then logged on to see what was happening in the world around me online....

Yesterday I was still feeling crappy - today I feel much better apart from this horrible cough :(

I was in bed much of yesterday and then the latter part I spent crafting....I did some glass painting and then painted a watercolour postcard and then some watercolour ATC's for a painted ATC swap I'm in...then I painted and stamped another ATC for a mushroom/ toadstool ATC swap I'm in!!!! I brought some of my supplies upstairs and I painted at my writing table in my bedroom window - it was lovely watching the sunset as I painted!

Then we got into bed and watched No Country For Old Men - OMG what an odd movie!!!!! Really slow start!!! More violent than Gangs of New York!! Odd ending. Odd movie. Lloyd thought it was brilliant. I didn't think it deserved all the awards it got. I didn't think the acting was that good. Thats just my opinion though. And I like movies with decent endings.

So Lloyd is out of the shower and dressed - as is Sam...they are heading out to the workshop to put some wood in the woodburning fire for Charlie....let the dogs out and stuff......I guess that means it's time for me to get up. Lloyd and I are heading into town for coffee...to get some fresh vegetables for dinner tomorrow...(Thanksgiving day) and a few big plastic tubs I need for storing things from the kitchen - I have to empty everything from the kitchen by next week so I need to get packing - I've emptied most of the cupboards already but I still have about 4 to do so I need boxes!

The time has also come to get the winter clothing out of storage - so thats another job for today!

I will photograph my crafts later and add the pictures.

Tess have a safe drive back from BC!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails